Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Decisions...

So I need to make certain decisions.

How am I supposed to know if I am making the right ones?

Which path to choose?

I have been really down this week, and I think if I can get past certain decisions I have to make I will feel better.

I am going to start batch cooking again soon...I have been lazy since back from Disney....

In other news...K, my oldest, is thriving since we got him on ADHD meds.  I never wanted to medicate my child, but the difference is so great.  He is making great grades in school!  He can sit still (enough) to learn and remember, his penmanship is legible, and he looks forward to school!

However, A is not doing better.  We put him on an antidepressant and it did absolutely nothing.  In fact some of his behaviors got worse.  He developed a new tick...he now makes a weird sound in his throat when nervous or anxious, which is ALL the time... He doesn't want to go to school anymore...not that I can blame him.

I got his interim report and for the Reading section it said "Child is very below average, contact teacher"  Well DUH!  He is mentally 4 years old, and they have him in a regular 1st grade class for reading...kmngrwsnm;pweampfnio....that was me hitting my head on the keyboard!

Still haven't had an IEP meeting....still no speech therapy....he came home and told me that he can't eat luch at school because by the time he sits down it is time to pick up...oh and they told him he can't eat yogurt for snack time...owejiowfeoHNIROI...again my head banging in frustration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment